Nugget Investments LLC., supports and adheres to the guidelines and practices adopted by the Direct Marketing Association’s Privacy Promise to American Consumers. We have agreed to (1) provide customers with notice of their ability to opt-out of information, or exchange with other marketers; (2) honor customers’ requests not to share their contact information with other marketers; and (3) honor customers’ requests not to receive mail, telephone, or other solicitations from Nugget Investment Companies.
We may use your personal information for the following purposes:
- Transactional Purposes: We use your contact information, financial information, and commercial information to:
- Receive, process, confirm, send and track your order, subscription or registration;
- Communicate with you about your order, subscription or registration;
- Process any registration you make to one of our services
- Analytical Purposes: We use your other identifying information, internet activity and browsing history, commercial information, demographic information, and geolocation data to analyze preferences, trends and statistics.
- Marketing and Promotional Purposes: We will only use your contact information, e-mail, demographic information, internet or other electronic activity, geolocation data, and inferences, to:
- Inform you of our new products, services and offers
- Run contests, promotions and sweepstakes
- Provide you with our loyalty program including earning points and awarding and redeeming certificates
- Provide you with other information from and about Nugget Investments LLC Brands, including personalized marketing communications.
We’ll communicate with you only if you want to hear from us. If you prefer not to receive information from us, please let us know by calling our Customer Service department at 1.218.844.3211 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you’d like to update or correct your email address, street address, or other personal information, please contact us at 1.218-844.3211 or email@example.com.
RCH Home & Design has sophisticated encryption and authentication tools to protect the security of your credit card information, and we will do our best to protect its security on our systems. Specifically, every page in the rchhomedesign.com ordering process that requests credit card information uses Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption, which is designed to render information unreadable should anyone try to intercept it. However, we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you transmit to or from our website, and you do so at your own risk. To help ensure others will not have access to your credit card information while on our website, we urge you to sign off your account and close your browser window when you have finished your visit, especially if you are sharing a computer with someone else or are using a computer in a public place.
If you would like to opt out of accepting cookies altogether, you can generally set your browser to not accept cookies or to notify you when you are sent a cookie, giving you the chance to decide whether or not to accept it. However, certain features of our web sites or other services may not work if you delete or disable cookies.
We use Google Analytics on our web sites to collect usage data, to analyze how users use the web sites and to provide advertisements to you on other websites. For more information about how to opt out of having your information used by Google Analytics, visit https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/.